Practically hidden within the suburban sprawl of East Lincoln, the Wellington Greens Golf Course is a treasure with its vistas and park-like ambience. For some, walking out the back door with 3 or 4 clubs to shoot a short round of golf is a great end of the day anytime of the week. For others, it’s a chance to enjoy an outing with fellow golfers at the end of a busy day. And for those who don’t golf, it offers a large, wonderful green space that enhances our community.
WGHA owners are automatically members but need to request a membership tag to golf. Non-resident memberships are available as well. For either or additional information, please contact the chair of the golf committee. See Association-Board of Directors & Staff on this website.
See below for information on golf rules, memberships, fees, league play and more.
Golf leagues run May-October
1. All resident and non-resident members please register and pay guest fees (if applicable) before playing. Payments may be placed in the mailbox next to registration.
2. Guest fees are $10 per person. Guests must play with a member unless prior permission has been obtained.
3. Players under 14 must be accompanied by an adult member. Those under 14 may petition the golf chair/committee to waive the adult requirement. The committee will decide if the player has sufficient skills and maturity to play without an adult. Golfers under 14 may be asked to leave the course if they are not accompanied by an adult, or do not have a waiver.
4. Any resident hosting a group of more than 8 players must make advance arrangements with the Golf Committee Chair.
5. Members of golf leagues authorized by the board are permitted to golf for the daily fee of $10 outside of their golf league play. They are not allowed to bring guests. They should pay the fee in cash or check and place in the mailbox on the bulletin board.
6. Each player must display a valid and current players’ tag. Those not displaying a current tag may be asked to leave the course.
7. Golfers must wear a shirt and shoes at all times. No shoes with metal spikes are allowed.
8. Golf etiquette shall prevail at all times. Replace divots on the tee boxes and repair ball marks on all greens. Help keep the course clean and in good condition by using litter baskets.
9. Golfers are expected to notify the owner and compensate for any damage to personal property (especially windows) surrounding the course.
10. No vehicles of any kind are allowed on the golf course (unless approved by the golf chair or board).
11. No dogs are allowed on the course. Animal Control will be notified to serve citations to the dog owners in accordance with the Lincoln City Ordinance.
12. The Course is closed when: Lightning occurs, or Flags are removed from greens and signs are posted on 1, 3 and 8, or there is frost.