Skip to main content


Request Forms

Wellington Greens is a beautiful place to live in. Owners and the grounds crew take pride in keeping the landscape and architecture in good shape. We work hard together in doing so. In keeping with this tradition, the Wellington Greens Homes Association has established rules to follow, as noted in the Bylaws, where owners first need to place a request for work they would like done to the exterior of their property or in any common area. See Association-Covenants, Bylaws & Articles-Bylaws for specifics.  

Common Area Work Orders:  These are requests related to a common area, not personal property, in WGHA. They include, but are not limited to mowing, snow removal, golf course grounds, clubhouse grounds, *sewer lines and the maintenance of trees, bushes and landscaping in common areas. Common area work order requests must be submitted to the Grounds Superintendent of Wellington Greens. 

*See Residents-Sewer Recommendations on this website for sewer line information.

Architecture Change Requests: These are submitted by owners who have any requests for NEW work or changes they want done to the exterior of their property before work is started. Before submitting a request, please go to the Bylaws section of Association-Covenants, Bylaws & Articles on this website and review Architectural & Landscape Controls. Please also go to Association-Courts of Wellington Greens on this website to find specifics about your court. 

Please note: Owners do not have the right to install or plant anything in any common area or to make any architectural changes to their property without approval. Please do not assume changes can be made based on what is on another property. Any owner who carries out NON-approved work in a common area or to their own property will be made to conform to the Covenants & Bylaws at the owner's expense. Be sure of property lines before adding any fencing, landscaping, HVAC fan units, etc. Please contact the Grounds Superintendent or Architecture Chair with any questions. See Association-Board of Directors & Staff on this website for contact information.